• Extremely low total floor build up
• Multi-directional channels removes the need for awkward straight and loop panels
• Small, easily trimmed panels are simple to handle on site
• Pre-bonded heat diffuser gives excellent heat output and fast warm-up
• Independently tested for heat output and warm up.
At only 15mm, LowDeck is the perfect choice for projects needing a lower floor build up. LowDeck is also particularly suited to retro fit projects as it can be installed over existing structural floor deck.
Made from high density wood, the LowDeck panels provide a strong base for the full range of floor finishes which can applied on top. The multi-directional pipe channels makes installation very straightforward without the need for awkward straight and loop panels
The pre-bonded aluminium diffuser helps to distribute the heat evenly and gives the system a high heat output. The diffuser also replaces the need for separate spreader plates, considerably speeding up the speed of installation.
You will need approximately 3.3 panels per m2. LowDeck is available in boxes of 5 (CFU-LDK15510) and 150 (CFU-LDK15150).
Download product resources here or watch the installation video.